Help DeskPhysicians - Locating SpecialistsPhysiatrist-(doctor of physical medicine and rehabilitation)STEP 1-Identify a Physiatrist by sub-specialty (such as SCI)

1.3. STEP 1-Identify a Physiatrist by sub-specialty (such as SCI)

ABPMR Certified Physician Search select sub-specialty and state from drop-down menu (or utilize additional search criteria)

With the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation website search engine you can search for Physiatrists with a specialty in spinal cord injury medicine in your state (or another specialty such as "Pain Medicine" if you are looking for a pain management specialist).  Unfortunately, this site only provides names and no contact information.  You must do another Internet search or cross reference HERE with the AAPMR 'Find a Physician' .

Please Note: Only those physicians currently certified by the ABPMR will be listed in the search results. Certification information for other specialties can be found on the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) website or by calling the ABMS toll free at (866) ASK-ABMS (866-275-2267)


This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful